Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Agree...and I'm Guilty

I completely agree with this post.

I have a tendency to look up to other professionals that are doing what I wish I could do.  Now, I want to learn so much from them and try to be successful like them...but I sometimes end up trying to do it THEIR way, rather than using their experience and blending it with MY way. 

I am realizing more and more that while the "experts" can give me a lot of great tips, it's up to me to apply them and make them my own.  My struggle is trying to do that.  Trying to have to confidence to try what has worked for them...even if it fails.


1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger miss rogue said...

This Rocks!

I'm sure you have as much, if not more to offer than any so-called expert. Bring it on!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home