Monday, February 20, 2006

What Was I Thinking?

I just re-read my post from Friday?

Let me apologize...to both of you...that may have read it.

It was useless. It was one of those situations where I was at Starbucks and felt like I SHOULD post something...not because I had something to say.

Just goes to show the true purpose of blogs and makes me think back to what my mom used to say (adjusted slightly for the situation), "If you've got nothing of value to say, don't say anything at all."

Sorry again.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger emawkc said...

You shouldn't apologize for anything you put on your blog. Hell, 90% of what I put on my blog is useless self-absorbed crap. That's almost the definition of a blog.

(Same goes for comments on other peoples' blogs, obviously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home