Monday, February 06, 2006

Ever Have One of Those Days?

Have you ever had one of those days where you really don't know what is going on?

I was in a 4 hour marketing meeting this morning with the three owners of the company where I work. After going through many other things, they asked me if I had anything.

I said that as a small company we need to develop a "voice" or an "opinion."

They looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. They basically said, "That's a bunch of theory and I don't think it will do anything for us."

It just goes in the same boat of frustration as when they price a new product, their only criteria is, "How much do we think we can get out of people? Oh, they have more money...let's charge them more."

AAAHHHHH.

Top that off with not wanting to bring in a CRM program because, "Oh, we just won't use it." So, we will just keep wondering where everyone's conversations are at.

Sounds like someone needs to read Cluetrain and understand the importance of being involved with conversations.

Sorry for the rant, but there's probably not anyone reading this anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home