Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Let's Get It Started!

"When your memories become more exciting than your dreams, you've begun to die."

Don't know who said that, just heard it in church one day. But I think it's an outstanding statement.

So, if you've stumbled on this blog, first of all...I'm sorry. Secondly...don't run. Third, let me tell you why I'm here.

I am beginning a career in marketing (only a few years in) and I try to take in as much information as I can from recognized sources. I read books, blogs, websites, magazines....etc.

What happens is I see all these great ideas and never do anything with them. So, in an effort to think through them and to help other people think through them from a possibly different angle, here we are.

I will post my thoughts about many things. Quotes/ideas from books. Reflections on happenings in business, etc. I hope that through this, we can develop a dialogue that will help us all be better professionals and learn from a collective thought process.

Thanks!
Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home